Sunday 31 December 2006

Cats and computers

As it's raining (again) I decided to spend some time in front of the computer, checking the mail and doing some surfing. My two cats was sleeping peacefully, but then suddenly they noticed that I was sitting in front of the computer screen and decided to come and check what I was doing. The female did a quick check and found that it wasn't that interesting and went back to continue her nap. The male on the other hand kept walking in front of the screen so that I had to try to look around him, which isn't that easy as he is a large cat. Then he tried to lay down on the table but it wasn't that comfortable and he finally went to look for a better place for a catnap.
I've noticed quite often that the male comes for a walk in front of the screen when I', on the computer, I don't know if it's because he's curious or if he's a bit jealous that I'm into something he's not a part of.

Imported from Multiply, posted 2007?

No comments:

Post a Comment