Sunday 31 December 2006

The Beginning

Every journey starts with a single step it's said, and every blog has also it's beginning. This is where I start my blog journey on the world wide web, and as with any journey one never knows where it will end.

Well, it not quite true that this is my first try at blogging, I do have a blog about my garden, or rather about my allotment garden. I just hope that this try doesn't end with the blog ending up in cyberspace, as what happened with the first entry in my garden blog, the site crashed the same evening I began blogging.

This blog will be about my cats, Dani and Ninni, my garden and what is happening there, books I read, music I listen to, crafts I make a try at and much more (at least that is what I aim for).

The first step on a new journey have began. As it has stopped raining it's time to leave the computer behind and take a stroll (and dig) in my garden.

Imported from Multiply, posted 2005?


No comments:

Post a Comment