Sunday 31 December 2006

Photos and more

I finally found the computer cord to my camera and was able to publish a couple of photos in the Yahoo album on my page. I had put it in a safe place so that Dani, my cat, wouldn't carry it away and hide it as he likes to carry away things to his hiding place. Then I forgot where the cord was, but after some searching I found it and was able to download the photos from the camera and choose some of them for publishing. There are three categories, my cats, my garden and then some pictures of the cross stitch designs I've sewn. Cross stitching is my winter hobby, during the summer it's gardening time and as I can't (or want) to use gloves my hands are usually too rough for cross stitching, I don't want to ruin the yarn.

Now the gardening season is almost over, it's getting too cold to do much outdoors and what isn't done will have to wait until spring. It's time to begin stitching again, I'm stitching the design "Who's watching whom?" from Dimensions, when I saw it in a catalogue I just had to buy it as the cats look just like mine, spotted.

Imported from Multiply, posted 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment